Forensic Science in Criminal Investigation and Trials is a comprehensive guide technically explained in simplified language addressing those who intend to assist the criminal justice system: administrators, Experts, Investigators, Judges, Counsel, Students, and to the general public experiencing criminal abuse.
• A book for forensic professionals
• Beginners to advanced level description in simplified language
• Explained concepts with references to case studies and judgement
• Coherent and analytical approach
New to this edition
• Updated techniques and tools since the previous edition
• Explains newly introduced concepts of forensic science
• States judgments and legal aspects
• Superfluous content has been removed as per the relevance
Dr. BR Sharma is one of the most renowned persons in India in Forensic Science. He had completed his graduation in Chemistry from Punjab University followed by Masters and Doctorate of Philosophy. He has served as Director of CID Scientific Laboratory, Phillaur, Director of State Forensic Science Laboratory, Shimla, and Director of UT Forensic Science Laboratory, Chandigarh as well. He has been the Director of Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Chandigarh, and served as President of the Indian Academy of Forensic Science.