An I.A.I Certified Forensic Artist
(Ret.) Police Sergeant Michael W. Streed is an award-winning, internationally recognized, Forensic Facial Imaging Expert based in the Los Angeles-Baltimore/Washington DC Metropolitan areas.
For the last four decades, Michael has combined his extensive law enforcement experience and artistic skills to provide forensic facial imaging services to some of the largest, most diverse, police agencies in the United States, including the Baltimore and Los Angeles Police Departments.
As a Baltimore Police Department’s first-ever, full-time, I.A.I. Certified Forensic Artist; Michael was tasked with building their Forensic Facial Imaging Unit from the ‘ground up’. Once established, he handled one of the country’s busiest forensic art caseloads, distinguishing his as the first-of-its-kind to be awarded ISO 17020 accreditation.
Michael is currently a member “in good standing” of the following professional organizations:
• International Association for Identification
• California Homicide Investigator’s Association
• California Robbery Investigator’s Association
• California Sexual Assault Investigator’s Association
• International Homicide Investigator’s Association