SIFS India's Forensic Accounting course is a financial detective's dream. Comprehensive, real-world cases, and expert guidance. A must-join program!
Course Start Date : 2nd Sept 2024
Last Date to Register : 25th Aug 2024
Forensic accounting is the branch of accounting that uses accounting, auditing, and investigative techniques to detect and analyze financial frauds for an individual or business. The online Forensic Accounting Foundation Certificate Course by Sherlock Institute of Forensic Science (SIFS India) is crafted for finance professionals who want to combine their finance expertise with the skills required to uncover financial crimes and provide support to legal proceedings.
The course is of one-month duration, and our expert instructors in the field of forensic accounting will take you through a curriculum that is a perfect blend of theory and practical exercises along with real-life financial fraud cases. You will learn about the root causes of fraud, evidence handling, money laundering, corporate fraud, fraudster psychology, bank frauds, digital frauds, risk managements, fraud detection and prevention, financial evidence analysis, financial reporting, and how to provide expert testimony in a court of law.
This course is apt for both newbies who want to become forensic accountants and finance professionals looking to enhance their skills or for career advancement. It will open doors to careers in fraud examination, forensic accounting, or related fields. Join us to gain skills to apply accounting principles to legal investigations, decode financial mysteries, and make an impact in the world of finance and law.
Become Proficient to Answer:
- What are the key components of forensic accounting, and how does the mindset of a forensic accountant differ from that of a conventional accountant?
- How do forensic accountants define and categorize evidence, and what is the principle of CIA (confidentiality, integrity, and availability)?
- What are the different types of corporate fraud, and how do psychological factors influence fraudsters?
- What steps are involved to detect and investigate corporate fraud, and what strategies can be implemented for fraud prevention?
- What is tax fraud, and how can it be resolved? What are some common financial crimes like excess bank charges, racketeering, and counterfeiting currency?
- What are the various types of digital fraud and ways to identify and prevent e-commerce fraud?
- What is the relationship between risk management and fraud detection and prevention, and what are the roles and responsibilities of a financial risk manager?
- What are the different types of audits, including internal and external audits, and what auditing techniques are used by forensic accountants?
- How does the "Use of Barium Test" method contribute to fraud investigation in forensic accounting?
- What is the purpose of conducting interviews, and what characteristics make for a good interviewer and interviewee?
- What is the largest credit heist in history, and how do technological advancements create opportunities for fraudsters?
- What strategies and measures can be implemented to combat fraud against a company, including internal controls, proactive fraud audits, and regular audits?
- What qualifications must a forensic accountant possess to serve as an expert witness in court, and how do they develop and present forensic reports in various formats?
Financial Analysis Skills: You will gain financial analysis skills, analyze financial data, identify irregularities, and examine the financial health of individuals and organizations.
Fraud Detection and Prevention: You will gain knowledge to detect and create strategies to prevent financial frauds, recognize red flags, carry out fraud investigations, and implement fraud prevention measures.
Forensic Accounting Techniques: You will gain expertise to apply forensic accounting methodologies, like analysis of financial statements, tracing financial transactions, and presenting financial evidence in legal proceedings.
Legal and Ethical Considerations: You will acquire a deep understanding of the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with forensic accounting practice.
Expert Testimony Skills: You will get equipped with the skills needed to provide expert testimony in court and effectively communicate complex financial findings and analysis to legal professionals, judges, and juries.
National: 1770 INR (1500 INR + 18% GST)
International: 50 USD
From 6 to 7 PM IST | Monday, Wednesday, Friday
International Student : PayPal: email@example.com
Account Details for National Student
Bank Name - ICICI BANK
Acc. Name - SIFS INDIA PVT. LTD.
Account No. - 663505500086
Type - Current
IFSC Code - ICIC0000160
Address - ICICI Bank, H-4, Model Town -III, New Delhi - 110009